Lead the Way College Advising
Navigate the college selection process with confidence. Lead the Way College Advising will provide education on the recruiting process, explore college playing opportunities and devise a proactive plan for the college selection process.
One On One Consulting:
Successfully navigate the college selection process with a comprehensive individualized plan. Advising includes education on the college selection and recruiting process, an academic and athletic timeline and creating a proactive plan. This plan will be catered specific to each student-athletes needs, timelines and aspirations. LTW consultants will commit to 10-12 hours of consulting per student that is enrolled in this plan. Members can enroll starting in 2019.
Players may also meet hourly base on thier individual needs.
Sample one on one consulting includes but is not limited to:
• Player assessment by former collegiate coach
• Recommendation for level of play D1, D2 and/or D3
• Skills and athletic development plan to include best practices to develop
• Review transcript, test scores and school profile
• Recommendations to strengthen academic transcript and course selection
• Review College Selection Process
• Identify key factors to begin college search
1 year membership with online recruiting platform
• Recommendations for college field hockey programs
• Oversee communications with college coaches
• Review any gaps in communication
Course of action to include
• Skill athletic development plan
• Showcase plan to include timelines and events in the best interest of the player
• Recruiting plan to include correspondences to coaches, video and education of the recruiting guidelines
For more information or to enroll contact Rebecca Campbell at 401-419-6383 or at email@example.com